Sunday, March 20, 2011

OH HOW I MUST VISIT THEE...



Primark! Primark! Primark!

Oh I must visit thee someday..SOOON lol I know this is completely random and I need to be asleep because I have class at 9am and it takes me two hours to get ready..(Yes, ridiculus I know). But, back to Primark, I watch ALOT of Youtube and alot of the people im subscribed too are from the UK. Most of the time, 9 out 10 times in their hauls they have been to PRIMARK and it sucks major BEHIND that I cant experience this place thats so cheap and lovely :-) Now, I have been to the UK ( Army Brat) and when I went I loved it but I was very young and couldnt experience it they way I could now. So, tonight March 20,2011 at 11:27pm I will be visiting this place. lol Also, all the lovelyness of the UK.. very Fashion Forward place if you ask me. Anyways, enough with the rant time to get that beauty sleep.

Until next time...


Ashely





3 comments:

  1. I bet people in the uk would love to visit a forever21!! But I always see primark hauls and im like dang I wish we had one in the us!!

    Marcy,
    smudgemyeyeliner.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL yeah I think so too but they can go online and order frok Forever 21 we cant order from Primark it sucks lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loooove primark! so glad i live in the UK lol

    sarahbox04.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete