Monday, March 21, 2011

CLASSES-PRAXIS

Classes
College SUCKS really bad right now OMG!!!! I have like fifty assigments due (exaggeration but it is alot) within this week and next week. I dont understand why College is so stressful sometimes. Well, (not to tell all of my business :-) but I graduated from highschool In 2006 and well...... its 2011 and GUESS WHAT!!! Im still in school lol. More than likely i wont be getting out until 2012 or the spring 2013 because Im going to school to be an Elementary School Teacher. SPECIAL RIGHT lol Its alot of tedious work, which is very irratating and everything TAKES F-O-R-E-V-E-R. PLUS! I transferred schools which didnt help at all. Im like five steps closer to getting that degree so cross your fingers for me :-)
One last thing I have to take Praxis One does anyone I mean ANYONE have any suggestions as to being sucessful on this test. It would be GREATLY appriciated lol Well its about that time again...
Until Next time...
Ashely

1 comment: